Maximos High-Speed Tracker
X-CITE has developed a high-speed tracking solution to enable advanced monitoring in highly demanding situations. Our end-to-end boards may be used independently or can be integrated with our X-BRAiN platform.
- High precision, real time tracking in several application domains, e.g. tracking of ambulances, tracking of race cars.
- Tracking of AGVs in the context of Industry 4.0
- Validated for private 4G/5G Networks deployments
Our X-TRAiCK devices support LoRa and cellular connectivity, meaning that if you want to use them in a LoRa environment, we will provide you with the right tracker ready for integration.
On the other hand, if you want to work with traditional networks, we provide tracking devices operable on 2G-3G-4G-5G bands together with data subscription, available worldwide.
- It contains a high precision GNSS module with a built-in GPS antenna that receives the GPS signal and calculates the coordinates,
- LTE Connectivity modules: 4G LTE Cat. 1, LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS. Supports LTE FDD, WCDMA, GSM and EGPRS bands for LTE based connectivity
- Capable of Micro Tensor inferencing
- Integration in Google Cloud IoT Core
- NIDD readiness in case of NB2/M1 connectivity
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS/ Cellular antennas
- Built-in Inertial Measurement Unit
- Supports the communication protocols SMS/TCP/UDP/HTTP/MQTT/CoAP
- 800mAh rechargeable battery
- Tracking by preferred interval, scheduling and Geofence
- Multiple optimised and adaptable power consumption solutions incl. eDRX intervals
- Robust and waterproof IPX67/68 design
Standard trackers support low power consumption and may run several years with a simple battery.
Some devices using classical cellular networks may require battery recharge through a standard USB adapter.